A study conducted at the University of Indiana found a correlation between a clean house and fitness. Researchers have found that participants with cleaner houses are exercising more “, ultimately, the internal condition of their home seems to be the only thing that affects their physical activities,” said NiCole Keith, an expert in the field. There is still a question, people who are fit have more energy to clean their home, or they are just disciplined in their condition and cleanliness? Regardless of this, maintaining a clean house has its advantages – a potentially suitable body is only one. Other reasons for maintaining a clean house include : “when you live in a disordered house, you subconsciously remember the work you need to complete and visually, your eyes don’t have room to relax,” says Dr. Rian Rowles, a psychiatrist associated with the Christ Medical centre in Oak Lawn, “Too much mess can cause enormous stress and fatigue. When it takes longer to find or cannot find things, stress levels increase, and the risk of illness also increases.
Reduction of allergies and asthmatic symptoms.
Failure to keep carpet, upholstery or bedding in places where natural moisture is present, such as cellars and garages, can aggravate allergies and asthma. Mites, pet danders and moulds are found in physical property, which can cause allergic reactions, reduce air quality and increase the risk of asthma, according to Dr. Uma Gavani, a staff allergy and asthma specialist at the Christ Medical centre.
“The more things you have at home, the more difficult it is to clean,” Dr. Uma Gavani, “unclean areas increase the potential for dust, pet danders and mould to accumulate in cabinets, surfaces and crevices.” “Falls and fires are two main causes of injuries and death in the house,” says Gary Bettenhausen, the EMS Chief, who stumbles on objects and slides on smooth surfaces, causing injuries to the head and limbs of the ground, resulting in injuries and injuries.
Blocking doors and corridors is also a fire hazard, “the mess can easily accelerate the spread of fire and make it difficult to escape or be saved,” Bettenhausen explains. It is important that your house is collected and free of spills to make your surroundings physically safer.
While most people consider bathrooms to be the most germ – laden place in the home, the findings show that the kitchen is the greatest concern. “the kitchen is a first – class place for germs because of the large number of cracks that can store water or spill food, says Dr. Stephen sokalsky, a contagious contagious specialist at the Medical centre of Christ.
He advises you to make countertops with an imperceptible material to clean with bleach after you have prepared raw meat and fish, and to clean sponges and cloths that help germs grow, to disinfect them after each use.
According to the United States Centres for Disease Control and Prevention
Gastrointestinal diseases can be dispelled by infected foods, and food poisonings are less likely to occur in kitchens that have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected “, You’ll be surprised at how much of a Disease that makes them sick before they cook. It also emphasizes The importance of being careful with The bathroom : “The handles of The toilet and The faucet are easily contaminated with potentially hazardous germs and must be disinfected.
They are a primary concern for environmental care in the hospital and must be at home. Insects and rodents can multiply and hide easily in cluttered homes.
They are attracted by liquid spills, food waste and dirty animal bowls. Their presence is a problem because they spread diseases, bacteria, germs and allergies. “cockroaches are not only annoying, but they can also spread dangerous germs to people,” says Dr. Sokalsky” They are a well – known cause of asthma, carries many bacteria and pests and spreads germs, which can lead to gastroenteritis. Mice could also be a problem for many households “They could spread disease to humans, such as lymphocytotic Choreomeningitis, Salmonella and hanta virus,” Dr. Sokalski “is very important for the health of the whole family to avoid pest infestations.
Regular cleaning, including the storage of all food in airtight containers after each meal, and the daily disposal of waste helps to keep pests and expose them before they become a serious problem.